building requirements building control law budget considerations environmental impact
In order to build a house รับสร้างบ้าน the builder, whether it is a house builder, a building, must know the requirements. Other regulating laws And the budget must be considered as the construction must not affect the environment.
Building Control Laws (Regulatory Constraints)
- Compliance with building design regulations.
- The budget required for the beginning of building construction, including material costs, transportation costs, tools and labor.
- Regular expenses after the building is completed, such as maintenance costs and expenses arising from the use of space in the building. power consumption Various utilities, demolition costs, salvage fees, as well as interest expenses For the building construction บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน fund that goes down
environmental impact (Environmental Impact)
- Energy and Resource Conservation From design to construction
- Energy efficiency of appliances. and various building systems
- Using non-toxic materials.
construction work (Construction Practices)
- Safety Requirements
- Tolerance of construction allowed (acceptable).
- Standards of work that meet industry standards.
- Classification of work produced from the factory. with work that can be done at the construction site
- Labor classification. with work that uses specialized skills
- Construction budget factors.
- Required tools
- Time required for the building to be completed.
- Provide what you need in times of bad weather.
- There are health and safety regulations and standards during construction operations.Visit here todayeduhub
at the construction site
- Requirements for the building
Requirements for the construction and design of buildings are provided by local government agencies. To control the design of the building, construct, modify, add, modify and repair the building. in order to be safe for health and well-being and prevent harm to persons as well as to prevent infringement or disturb other people nearby elephants This requirement is established as a requirement on the basis of the nature of the building’s use and construction. Standards of materials and construction methods Requirements for structures and fire protection and suppression In addition to the statute based on nature The requirements for the construction of buildings also contain the criteria for the implementation of the construction. and set the conditions of various units or systems that work without the need to complete The requirements often refer to standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), established for the development of standards related to the nature and function of materials, products, services, application systems. or the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which is responsible for the standardization of products. and specialized organizations or trade associations These standards specify the properties or components and test methods required. to certify the product
Building Control Act (Model Codes)
The building control ordinance is The requirements were drawn up by various national bodies, including government building regulators. Each local council can do this by having the municipal authority make an application for an engineer. private sector to be used in that locality, however.
International Building Regulations (International Building Code)
Because during the last century Building control regulations have been enacted. for use in many USA area Legislative bodies include Building Officials and Code Administrators International, Inc. (BOCA), the International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO), and the Southern Building Code Conference (SBCC). These three were brought together under the name International Code Council (ICC) with the aim of developing comprehensive and consistent ordinance requirements, and in 2000 the ICC published the International Building Regulations. (International Building Code (IBC) for the first time
The International Building Regulations stipulate types of functional characteristics, heights, and space restrictions. Which is related to the use of the building. In addition, 5 types of construction have been defined according to the degree of fire resistance and ease of ignition. The ordinance also has stipulations on interior decoration. fire protection system emergency exit, entrance, indoor environment energy efficiency Exterior walls and roof structural design Construction materials, elevators and conveying systems up and down. and existing buildings in the area
Building Control Ordinance Manual (Companion Codes)
Dumpling Ordinance and Universal Shelter (International Residential Codes ; FC) regulates the construction of single or double residences. and townhouses not more than three storeys in height International Ordinance on Existing Buildings (International Existing Building Code stipulates changes, repairs, and restoration of existing buildings. There are also other laws such as the International Energy Conservation Act. International Mechanical Energy Conservation Code International fire regulations (International Fire Code), International Mechanical Requirements (International Mechanical Code) and international water supply requirements (International Plumbing Code)
Other important building regulations
Other important ordinances
Building construction controls include NFPA 5000, a new requirement set by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) as an alternative to building control ordinances. Other terms have been published such as
- NFPA -70 Electrical Directive (National Electric Code) to ensure the safety of persons. and protect the building and its components from the potential hazards associated with the use of electricity for lighting, heat and electric power.
- NFPA-101 Life Safety Code This specification was created to provide features related to fire safety, protection against fire, smoke and gas hazards, fire detection and alarm systems, fire suppression systems, fire escape
- NFPA – 13 controls the installation of fire sprinklers.
Other Federal Requirements
In addition to the ordinances that are applied in each area, There are also specific ordinances that building builders must take into account during design or construction as follows:
- Laws for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA, 1990) has mandated buildings with accessibility for physically and mentally handicapped people. The ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) are operated by the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (ATBCB), while the regulations are set by the US Department of Justice. Applies to the construction of new buildings or may be an alternative to existing buildings.
- The Federal Hair Housing Act (FFHA 1988) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) designate a residential complex with four or more units built after March 13, 2013. . 1991 will have to be deployed for people with disabilities
- visit here to know more information : wapking
Note the system of building control laws mentioned above. It’s the United States system. Readers are advised to check with the Thailand Terms for further use.
Other relevant and important laws
Announcement of the Ministry of Interior Electrical safety control matters, work safety related to hazardous chemicals, etc.
Labor Act, B.E. 2541
Announcement of the Ministry of Interior Safety matters in working in places where there is a danger of falling from heights.
Get updated movies and web series at “lookmovie“.