Many people face a bald head and thin hair, looking in the mirror and not being confident. Wherever you go, you must wear a hat to cover the problem areas at all times. Including people who secretly buy hair spray or growth pills to eat alone without knowledge. But after using it for a while, it still doesn’t solve these problems. Therefore, a permanent hair transplant Dubai is the best solution for people with baldness problems, thinning hair, including hereditary baldness. But for whatever reason, if you want to grow your hair permanently, you must know about Preparing for permanent hair transplantation before seeing a doctor to properly prepare the initial for the best results in hair transplantation.
Practices before permanent hair transplantation that you should know
- If you have a congenital disease and have medication, you regularly take, Please consult your doctor before undergoing hair transplant surgery. Please inform them. of genetic disease, regular medicines, and history of drug allergy.
- Stop taking medications that slow blood clotting, such as aspirin, Plavix, fish oil, vitamins, especially vitamin E, and antibiotics, two weeks before the surgery date.
- Refrain from smoking and alcohol before the surgery for one week.
- Have breakfast as usual. Should not be too full, except for tea and coffee on the day of surgery.
- If you have light hair or gray hair should dye your hair black on the day before the hair transplant for at least two days and wash your hair with regular shampoo. Clean on the day of hair transplantation. Avoid using gel or hairspray.
- Please refrain from wearing all kinds of jewelry, and do not bring valuables with you on the day of hair transplant surgery.
- Wear a shirt with a buttoned front. or a wide-necked shirt on the day of surgery so as not to touch the wound when wearing
- Please arrive at the clinic with Dr. Ziakas at the appointed time.
- Before every hair transplant, you must be tested for HIV before undergoing hair transplant surgery.
Do hair transplants hurt a lot?
From experience you heard from the patients, it was found that the pain was about removing wisdom teeth. (People who have had wisdom teeth surgery will understand well) The pain is divided into two periods.
- Surgery only hurts when the anesthetic is injected in the front and back areas. In general, doctors and clinics have a way to minimize the pain from the injection of anesthesia. So it’s not a problem at this time.
- After surgery (after the anesthetic wears off), this is the period that many people complain of the most pain, which is the side and back of the head. The pain level is about the wisdom tooth surgery, i.e., pain during the first 1-2 nights, and then it doesn’t feel much pain. The pain during this period can be relieved by taking painkillers that the clinic has provided.
In most cases, FUE hair transplants are less painful than FUT (but some patients say that FUE is more painful than FUT as well).
Results after hair transplant
After a hair transplant, in the beginning, the hair that grows can fall out—also known as Shock Loss- caused by the new hair follicle cells that have adapted in the early stages. Cause about 3-4 weeks after hair transplantation, the hair that grows and nearby areas will fall out. Hair follicle cells enter the resting phase to recover, making you still not grow out immediately after falling.
But the patient can rest assured because the part that falls out is just the hair. The hair follicle cells and the transplanted tissue remain. After 3 – 4 months, the hair follicle cells will fully restore themselves. And you will start again, which this time will be fast or slow. It depends on each person.