A must-have item in any kitchen is cabinets, which must be comfortable, roomy, and durable. It is also important that the cabinets have an attractive design and fit well with the overall interior of the room. If you are planning to buy kitchen cabinets USA, it is important to consider some nuances. This will help create a cozy interior in the room and provide comfort for the whole family.
Choosing Wall Cabinets for Kitchen
The organization of the workspace in the kitchen is not only about choosing a comfortable headset. It is also important to properly organize the storage of food supplies, kitchen utensils, and dishes.
A convenient option is wall cabinets. They perform several functions at once:
- protect the contents from direct sunlight, temperature drops, humidity, steam, and condensation;
- make it possible to ergonomically place everything you need;
- save space in the kitchen, which is very good in small rooms.
The sizes of wall cabinets depend on the area of the kitchen, the height of the walls, and the need for storage space for kitchen utensils. However, there are certain standards:
- The optimal distance between the work surface and wall cabinets is 45 centimeters. It’s convenient enough that you don’t have to reach far for the essentials.
- The depth should be less than the width of the headset countertop. According to furniture designers, the most convenient option is 30 centimeters. You can easily place everything you need on such a shelf.
- When choosing the height of the wall cabinets, think about how you will get the dishes and utensils from the upper shelves. Furniture makers recommend making cabinets no more than 70 centimeters in height.
If you have a small kitchen and need a lot of shelves, install wall cabinets right up to the ceiling. To the top shelves, you put rarely used inventory and grocery stocks.
What to Look for When Choosing Base Cabinets
Before purchasing a base cabinet, you should familiarize yourself with the types of products, the advantages and disadvantages of various designs and shapes.
The cabinet with drawers is recognized as the most convenient to use. Such furniture is very convenient and looks great. It takes up little space, has great functionality, therefore it is recommended if your room is small. Corner models help save extra space. The main advantages of models with drawers:
- Boxes of various sizes are designed for storing pots, pans, mugs, plates, cutlery.
- There are models with a dryer for cups and saucers, with special drawers for such products as cereals, pasta, tea, coffee, spices, cans.
The models with shelves fit perfectly into any kitchen design. The large sections provide storage for pots, pans, appliances, and other large kitchen items. Small shelves are designed for cutlery, can openers, garlic press, and other small items.
A large selection of wall and floor models can be found on the website https://residentusacabinets.com/. Among the wide assortment, there are many suitable options for your kitchen.