The human body is approximately 60% water and the entire skin layer and your face โฟมล้างหน้า is composed of up to 64% water. that adds moisture to the skin An important factor that many people may overlook in taking care of skin health from the inside is taking care of yourself by eating foods that are good for your skin. In particular, drinking enough water is a way to prevent dehydration. Including preventing dry skin, dehydrated skin and skin health problems from various pollution that must be encountered in daily life without having to rely on expensive skin care cosmetics.
Water plays a role in helping to metabolize food into energy for daily life and activities, and has a wide variety of functions and benefits. both add freshness Make blood flow to the body better. Helps to moisturize the face เจลล้างหน้า , bright skin, not dryness, which we can see that in addition to the health of the body, “water” is also very important in creating “Healthy beautiful skin” as well.
Why is water important?
In addition to the five main food groups that we have to take care of and take care of, there is another important component of 2/3 of the body, that is, water.
Visit Here: easysolution24
- Should drink about 2 liters of water a day or 6-8 glasses a day. Drinking water should be boiled water. Not too hot or too cold.
- When drinking water, do not drink too fast. because it will cause the kidney system and digestive system problems and drinking water quickly It can also cause colic symptoms.
- If you eat very spicy, salty food or eat a lot of snacks. should drink more water than usual In order to drive various toxins that comes with those foods
- Do not drink water immediately before eating and after eating. Because it will cause the digestive system to work too hard until it produces a lot of gastric juice. As a result, the body is unable to absorb nutrients fully.
- Drink water after waking up (about 3-4 glasses) regularly to help the digestive system better. clear mind refreshing bodyVisit The Site: magazineview
How is it good to drink water?
- Bright, glowing skin, not dry, not cracked, not pale.
- Stimulates the work of various systems in the body such as the digestive system. circulatory system
- Reduce body heat. and help the body to be in a normal temperature
- Clear brain, clear mind, concentrate and also reduce headaches.
What time and how many glasses of water do you drink?
1 glass in the morning: because when I just woke up It is the time when the body is dehydrated. and has a high blood concentration
2 glasses late in the morning: the body started to wake up for a while. and started to drain the waste out Drinking water helps to improve the digestive system.
Afternoon and during the day: keep drinking water. so that the body does not lack moisture
1 glass before bedtime: to wash things off residual in the intestines and the stomach that exists from eating food during the day
Read More About: artdailymagazine